Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Sufficient Goal...


"A sufficient goal for any day is to take some small step in the direction of your journey."



"To be happy is to make a little more meaningful the life of everyone who ever prayed you would be."




"We would more often be happy, I think, if we could imagine the celebrations it sets off in heaven."




"It is not a code of ethics if you have to suspend it whenever your ethics are put to the test."




"The thing most needed to predict the future is a good memory."




"Life pretty much begins when you stop looking for excuses and find yourself a reason."




"Anything in a relationship that ever mattered has a way of still mattering."




~~ Robert Brault

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Robert. I love your quotes -- they always make me stop and think

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPINESS is adding more “gems” to my Robert Brault collection - special treasures, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of these. Seriously though -- my favorite is the concept of our happiness making those who have gone before us happy where they are too. Perfect way to brighten a day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checked in and got a smile for my efforts.... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again thanks Robert ...to help someone .. to take some small step in the direction of (one's) journey... Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rick, June B (Shirley), Jan, Becky, Judy, Raj -- Thanks so much for dropping by and leaving a calling card. You are cherished friends.

    ReplyDelete