Monday, April 18, 2016

My Advice?



"My advice?  Learn to judge your actions on what you knew at the time -- or else learn to act at the time on what you know now."


"There are storms in any relationship, not usually indicative of climate change."


"If there's one accusation I'm guilty of, and happily so, it is that there are people I'm protecting.


"Me, I'm not a person who goes around with an entourage, although if I had an entourage, I would probably go around with it."


"If I have one regret, it's that I'll never know what I might have accomplished if I had been briefed every morning by a team of advisors."


"We learn by doing, and what we usually learn is not to do it again." 

~~ Robert Brault

7 comments:

  1. How can I be the first to be commenting on these??? I love each of them and will be using them all!!!!!! Thank you so much for the constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Judy. I love them all. If there's a favorite, it's probably the second one. That's something I've learned over time -- there will always be storms, but not often do they indicate much in the way of a climate change. SO good. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robert! My favorites this time are the last three! WHEN you get your entourage, may I please be part of it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words are... so gently...indicative of climate change.. Brilliant as always Robert... Grateful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, all. I post these days for a faithful few, but when you think about it, you do everything in life for a faithful few. Smiles, rb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you robert for being one of the faithful few in my life too! respect for you sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend, welcome to the Few Crew.

      Delete