Monday, April 11, 2016

Only In Love...


"Only in love can you get blindsided by something you saw coming."


"Act, even though you judge it hopeless, for you have a greater ability to act than to judge hopelessness."


"A good part of courage is just being sick and tired."


"One difference between good and evil is that evil, when challenged, does not suspend its principles."


Words most likely to be heard at the Last Judgment:                      "You did WHAT in my name?"


~~ Robert Brault

8 comments:

  1. I like the last one the best, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I do, too -- although I like the rest of them the best, also.

      Delete
  2. Keep them coming! I love reading ones I've read previously (I have a short memory!) and also new ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathi, seems like we're in sync, since I love writing the ones I have written previously. (smile)

      Delete
  3. LOVE the idea of acting even though it seems hopeless -- I know that one to be true! Doing something (anything) is always better than doing nothing. You made my day today! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan, yes, doing anything is better than doing nothing, like eating a whole cherry pie when you feel like doing nothing (yuk, yuk).

      Delete
  4. The last one made me giggle. I think it was Granny on Beverly Hillbillies that said something to the effect: "Me and the Lord gonna have us a little confab".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Granny on Beverly Hillbillies? Sorry, I don't go that far back. (I wish)

    ReplyDelete