Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Who Most Of Us Are.


"There is much that one person can do, and fortunately that is who most of us are."


"Before you recite the reasons why you can't, try to imagine them as the reasons why you didn't."


"I've learned that just standing there with a silly look on your face is better than uttering words to that effect."


"It's good, occasionally, to re-examine the likelihood that you were born into a world where nothing is any of your business."


"It is hard not to be irritated by people who act innocent just because they're not guilty of anything."


"Whether you dream big or small, it's important occasionally to dream real."


~~ Robert Brault

7 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! Once again I am rewarded for coming to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Robert. You're one of a kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love. I'm such a down-to-earth kind of person that the big dreams aren't easy for me -- dreaming real is much more like me, I'm afraid. You brought me a smile today - -and I thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, mushfig, Jan -- thank you for appreciating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robert! Love them all, as always. How in the world do these marvels come to you?? You are indeed a very special author, person, man, and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Becky. I doubt that I'm "very special" but having someone think I am has got to be the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There ya go! It's all about what others think of YOU!

      Delete