Saturday, July 16, 2016

I'll Tell You What's Sad


"I'll tell you what's sad.  It's sad to see little kids grow up and lose all their superhero powers."



"You don't have to train to be a grandparent.  Nature just molds you into an entertainment suitable for a younger audience."




"The trouble with getting up in the morning is that it's hard to rescue a day that begins with such a basic mistake."




"It's great to be friends with someone who's fun, but when they stop being fun, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't still need a friend."




"Two's company, three's a crowd, which leaves us to decide for ourselves what one is."




"First, without consulting you, they stop consulting you, and then you're notified you will no longer be notified."




"Change does not happen overnight -- until it's ready to happen, then overnight is exactly when it happens."



~~ Robert Brault



6 comments:

  1. "Change does not happen overnight -- until it's ready to happen, then overnight is exactly when it happens."
    .... and then overnight quotes appear and make my morning.... thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Robert - I LOVE these. I know I always say that, but these...these are extraordinary! I like the last four the best!
    Here's my answer for the "two, three, and one" I feel most of the time that "one" is JUST right! Although I'm quite gregarious, I also really enjoy "alone, quiet time." Thanks for sharing your genius with us, Robert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm visiting from Becky's blog.

    "It's great to be friends with someone who's fun, but when they stop being fun, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't still need a friend." I love that one. Such wisdom in those words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you know which one I love -- and it's been so interesting to see myself being molded into the entertainment for grandma-hood. I apparently ahve been well molded because I think I am great entertainment! Ha!
    LOVE it. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, old friends (and friend of an old friend). Will keep them coming as long as they keep you coming (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your blog & most important educational article. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Quotes about Memories. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete