Saturday, August 13, 2016

Observations

Perseverance is just muleheadedness that succeeded.  Farsightedness is just craziness that was right.


The danger of caring only about yourself is that it so often leads to not caring
about anyone.


Doing a stupid thing doesn't make you stupid.  Doing it again and again, thinking it
makes you stubborn, makes you stupid. 


One of the places to look for truth is in things we don't believe but think it important that our kids do.


One of life's simpler rules:  Never put yourself in the position of being harmed by the truth.


Ever ask yourself what you would do if you had tomorrow to live over again?


~~ Robert Brault 

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Robert, I haven't been around lately...as you may have already noticed! ;)
    Too much happenin' again. Most good, a little not sure if it's good or bad yet, actually. Please know that even if I don't comment...I am thinking of you so often, and I try to stop by and at least read a line or two of your stunning words. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, never fear. Your dues are paid. Wherever you are, whatever you do, you are a lifetime member. rb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good. So much of the time my stupid is just stupidity, not stubbornness as I might like to delude myself! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete