Monday, January 2, 2017

Welcome To All

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Wishing everyone a  peaceful, joyous and intellectually challenging 2017.


As of now, I am keeping the blog in a state of "semi-maintenance."  I no longer post regularly, but I do occasionally update the sidebar.  You will find there, from time to time, a new "Today's Thought" and links to various of my quote collections and personal essays.  I rotate the links to include seasonal and holiday themes.  And, immediately below, I offer for review my four published books, all available on Amazon or from me personally.  

Please do take time to explore.  I think you will find much to take home with you.

       
 Round Up The                                   The Second                          
Usual Subjects                                    Collection                          Final Thoughts  
                         


The First 1000                               The Next 700                           The Final 300
   Thoughts                                    & Other Writings                     & Other Writings     
         




 The Everyday Aphorist                 The Everyday Aphorist
                                                         
 The Most Popular 1200                          Kindle Edition
  (Anthology Collection)
     
             

4 comments:

  1. I just always like seeing you pop up in my reader. Makes my day and makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Robert! I've been checking back and forth to see when you'd have a new post! Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, Becky, a Happy New Year to you both -- and a grateful thanks, Becky, for the holiday card. Have been laid up with a cold and am finding it hard to get back into the blogging/tweeting mode. Not sure where it goes from here. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robert. I'm sorry to hear that you've been "laid up" or "down and out" with a cold! Sorry, I just couldn't help myself :)
      I've had a hard time getting back into blogging for a long time, as you know. I even began a new blog, thinking it might inspire me...a whole new look and writing about different things. That lasted about a day! Get well soon!

      Delete