Sunday, February 5, 2017

Welcome To All

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Beginning today, I will again be posting a new "Today's Thought" every day.


Beyond that, I will continue to occasionally update the quote collections and personal essays in the sidebar.  The links will be rotated to include seasonal and holiday themes.  And, immediately below, I continue to offer my four published books, all available on Amazon or from me personally.  

Please do take time to explore.  I think you will find much to take home with you.

       
 Round Up The                                   The Second                          
Usual Subjects                                    Collection                          Final Thoughts  
                         


The First 1000                               The Next 700                           The Final 300
   Thoughts                                    & Other Writings                     & Other Writings     
         




 The Everyday Aphorist                 The Everyday Aphorist
                                                         
 The Most Popular 1200                          Kindle Edition
  (Anthology Collection)
     
             

5 comments:

  1. Yes! Looking forward to the daily thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your stopping by, Oana. You have been a long-time friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert, I was sure I left a comment somewhere here about sending you a Christmas card. Did you receive it? And also an email about a new fork in the road of my journey? All is well, and hope you and Joan are fine, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, alas. never received the card. Our mail was being collected weekly and forwarded to Florida at the time and might have been mishandled. A belated thank-you. Do hope you're liking your new home. You are a bolder spirit than I. Haven't moved in 38 years. ~~ Robert

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, well I'm not surprised about the snail mail. It seems to get mishandled quite often! But you did at least get the email about our move....Life is never boring at our household...wherever it may be! :)

      Delete