Wednesday, August 12, 2026

A Stroll Through The Archives

There's nothing like someone saying, "You know better than that" to make you wonder what you ever did to make them think so.


  I've learned this about making a good first impression -- that the more obvious the attempt, the better.


If I choose to believe that we're all God's children, it's because I'm darn sure it's all or none.


A phrase you hear a lot these days is, "You're overthinking this," which, to be honest, is not something I've noticed to be that widespread a problem.


I don't know if love conquers all, but it conquers the hard part, and a little forgiveness usually does for the rest.


******

What skeptic has not, in the dark of despair

Or the shadow of anguish and grief,

Sent out from his heart a questing prayer

To the God of his disbelief?


No comments:

Post a Comment