Saturday, April 6, 2024

In Case You Were Wondering...

 


I'm sharing with you today a new YouTube video by my internet friend Rick Lewis, a man of many talents -- photographer, artist, business and technical advisor and fitness coach, to name a few.  He is now producing a series of youTube fitness workouts, one of which features some quotes of mine that Rick has found personally motivating. 

While the title is certainly extravagant, and I would not have chosen it myself, Rick is a big, strong fellow and not a person to argue with.  I will manage somehow to live with it while retaining my humility.  (smile).

I will be adding this link to my sidebar.  Please do take a look when you have a moment.

~~rb
   

1 comment:

  1. Robert - you have motivated me with your words of wisdom for many years, and creating a video with some of my favorite quotes of yours was a no-brainer. Thanks for sharing my video...but thank you even more for your motivation and inspiration over the years!

    ReplyDelete