Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday Whimsy

Let me put it this way -- I'm at the age where I'm increasingly drawn to activities that don't require my personal supervision.

Shuttlecock

Marriage -- a state of bliss where if one person dies unexpectedly, the other is the prime suspect.


Overheard:  "I like a politician who not only knows what I deserve but what else I want."


One thing you learn watching older couples in a restaurant is that long after there's nothing more to say, you still gotta eat.


Misery loves company and usually finds it, followed by a lifelong debate as to who was the misery and who was the company.


I dreamed I was at my own funeral.  I know it was my own funeral because I was the only guy there in a jacket and tie.


While life can hand you a lemon, it can also hand you a rotten potato, something to consider before you drink the lemonade.


Problem with people who never learn is that they go through their whole lives never learning, whereas people who learn receive a diploma that puts an end to it.


~~ Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the whimsy better than the usual serious stuff. I wonder if anyone else does.

    ReplyDelete