Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Speaking for Myself

"I'm accused of favoring dogs over people when in fact I favor whoever comes running when I whistle."


"I never hear of anything being part of a larger plan without wishing there were a smaller plan."


"If I distrust people different from me, it is because they are not different enough."


"You can reach an age, I've discovered, when even your sub-conscious has no desires."


It never fails.  Ask me to name the Seven Wharfs, I always forget, "Dock."



2 comments:

  1. You are really great my friend. I have ninety two years and you still surprised me with your almost innocent wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaddya know, I came down to my comments section to be alone and found a visitor! Delighted, my friend! And I will gladly accept being called "really great" as trade-off for having my wisdom called "innocent." Congrats on 92, btw. You have a six year headstart on me. ~~ rb

    ReplyDelete