Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Worth Repeating

"My advice, if you don't believe in miracles, is to marry someone who does."


"One thing that has always put me off about atheism is that atheists don't seem to struggle with it enough."


"It is only reality until some innovative individual decides they've put up with it long enough."


"It strikes me that if Mother Nature wanted us to know everything, she would not, at the very peak of our intellectual curiosity, distract us with puberty."

 
"I pray to God that He never makes me choose between a semi-private heaven and a private hell."


"It is said that travel is broadening, and so I have found it -- never failing to broaden my appreciation of home."


"What is a scientific fact but that tiny part of human perception that defies illogical explanation."


"When you speak, always tell the truth.  But don't always speak."


"It is a perversity of human nature to think that in order to find happiness we must abandon those who most wish it for us."


No comments:

Post a Comment